United States of America - Washington, D.C., USA - Washington, D.C.
AECOM is actively seeking a
Program Support Specialist to provide Business and Financial Management for Hull Sensor Systems. The position will be located at 300 M St SE Wash DC 20003
* Provide direct support to the Submarine Acoustic Systems Program Office.
* Participate in and/or coordinate meetings on matters pertaining to Navy contract management or execution.
* Provide Contract Management Support including preparation, review, analysis and maintenance of Procurement Requests (PRs), Technical Instructions, contract Statements of Work (SOWs), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), and provide input to contract modifications and briefings.
* Monitor program execution by appropriation and performer and prepare analyses and reports; develop spreadsheets, and routine program analyses; maintain tracking databases, and generate reports and documentation as directed; perform other general administrative and program management tasks as directed by the customer.
* Interface with program office personnel, Navy field activity personnel, and contractors in budget and finance, acquisition, engineering, and logistics functional areas for issue resolution and planning.
* Participate in Integrated Product Team meetings, draft presentation material, and prepare agendas, minutes, meeting attendance lists and actions as required
* Conduct analyses and provide recommendation for Navy correspondence.
* Draft, audit, and finalize Navy contract documentation and Acquisition Category (ACAT) requirements to meet applicable statutory, regulatory, and NAVSEA requirements
* Facilitate documentation reviews with AECOM team members and customers
* Conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to AECOM team members and to the customer
* An active SECRET Government Security Clearance, which requires US citizenship
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field
* 5 years of job related experience or equivalent
* Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
* Position may require 10% travel
* Contract Management knowledge
* Professional knowledge pertaining to Defense procurement and administrative processes
* Good interpersonal team communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to solicit and coordinate input across functional areas
* Good organizational, time management, and task prioritization skills
* Experience with DoD Contracts, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DOD FAR Supplement, DOD 5000 Series Directives and Instructions, Navy Acquisition Procedures and familiarity with Contract Data Requirements List, and Standard Procurement System (SPS) experience.
* Good written communication skills, Proofing and editing proficiency, interpersonal team communication and collaboration skills and Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 219501BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.