Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $10M and above
Program Manager (PM) who shall have the responsibility for managing the staff in a dynamic mission environment; understanding the pace of the customer's mission; staying apprised of requirements in an active environment; and assigning contractor personnel to new tasking/activities to meet the mission of deadlines.
The PM shall direct, manage, and administer all tasks and be responsible for communicating with the COTR. The PM shall be the customer's primary contact for matters involving technical performance, cost, and schedule and shall be responsible for keeping the customer's managment chain informed of progress and problems in a timely manner.
* Serve as the primary focal point for contract performance, to include technical performance, cost, schedule, security, staffing, and allocation of appropriate skill mix aligned with tasking and contract deliverables
* Be vested with the authority required to meet this responsibility and have direct access to senior corporate management to obtain the necessary project resources on a timely basis
* Implement and manage on-boarding activities
* Ensure the required level of expertise and competency of personnel are maintained in all assignments and kept current with rapidly evolving technologies
* Ensure delivery of quality products while meeting all Sponsor schedules and timelines;
* Ensure vacant positions are filled within the contract timelines
* Coordinate and participate in quarterly Project Management Reviews (PMR)
* Track, manage, and control costs (as well as labor hours for level-of-effort work)
* Identify and schedule technical personnel against assigned tasks and ensure on-time delivery
* Manage subcontractors effectively
* Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.