At Lyft, community is what we are and it's what we do. It's what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Program Reporting Lead to support its rapidly expanding Driver Operations businesses. This position will focus on data consolidation, data analysis, and management reporting. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining project tracking systems, including building from scratch project Master Plans using project management software. You will support project managers through analysis and reporting on projects and programs. You will be in charge of meticulously tracking progress of ongoing projects and ensuring timely and accurate input of data from key stakeholders. You will identify key metrics, analyze data for actionable insights, and lead the creation of project dashboards to visualize and report status for large, cross-functional projects.
You are analytical and detail oriented. You have a knack for utilizing software to organize a high volume of data and are comfortable building custom tools and systems within different software environments. You are able to analyze and visualize data for key insights and make recommendations for improvement. You enjoy collaboration and do not hesitate to reach out to others to get critical information.
* Design and develop metrics, reports, and analyses to drive key business decisions for complex, cross-functional projects
* Create project activity tracking system using project management tools
* Design and maintain custom reporting tools, including: project status reports, programmatic spreadsheets, project database updates and management communication dashboards; Recommend and implement improvements to these systems
* Ensure timely and accurate data input from key stakeholders
* Work in collaboration with project teams to develop and maintain project schedules and analyze variances
* Track project progress and make recommendations for process improvements
* 3+ years related work experience
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Highly developed statistical and critical thinking skills
* Expertise in data extraction, analysis, and transformation/visualization
* Expertise in SmartSheet, Microsoft Project, or similar project management software
* Experience in creating custom software tools to organize/present data
* Proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization software
* Proficiency in SQL is a plus
* Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
* In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
* 401(k) plan to help save for your future
* 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
* Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
* 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.