Covestic is looking for a Product Technical SME who will be responsible for translating the business vision into the technical build and designing/delivering the customer experience within the constraints of budget and time.
* Owns the PRD, Customer Experience Flows and Transactional Views, developed in conjunction with Strategy.
* Works closely with the Offers Team for projects that include an offers component. This includes filling out Offer intake forms.
* Leads large cross-functional teams through the development of new products using the PRD to create user stories, flows, matrices used in build phase, etc. to help drive BRD creation. Remains engaged during JADs & FSD creation on any changes to original design. Includes overseeing testing efforts and reporting Transactional Views back to Leadership. (QAT, UAT, CAT, NOD, BVT).
* Responsible to review test plans, prioritize testing and ensure test teams thoroughly test business functionality before product is deployed into production (QAT, UAT, CAT, NOD, BVT).
* Proactively identifies potential design issues and collaborates with cross-functional partners to resolve.
* Maintains Project Roadmap and reports back to Strategy team any open items left once a project closes. Strategy team can add to Product Roadmap or Ops can add to Enhancement requests.
* Ensure that product transition to steady state Operations Team is seamless.
* Manage and coordinate with Vendor resources as needed to ensure a robust design with maximum configurability.
* Work with Strategy and Ops to prioritize product backlog, defects, issues and pain points in production.
* Provide consulting / guidance for other projects / products as to technical product architecture and capabilities.
* Participate in the Product RoundTable, the monthly cross-functional product review. Intake Enterprise product issues, prioritize and drive new requests for enhancements / fixes in coordination with Strategy & Operations.
* Participate in the Weekly and Monthly Business Reviews, an internal Product meeting to review KPIs, upcoming strategy changes, operational improvements and current enhancements/fixes in build.
* Maintain Product Construct.
For immediate consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward your resume directly to email@example.com
Covestic is a premier provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations. As a leader in helping clients to identify, implement and manage the IT solutions which make their businesses stronger, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing various facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery. If you are a practiced professional with a passion for technology and teamwork, then join our team!