Description:--Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program--
Are you ready to invent the future? The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in Project Controls to be a part of a team that will carry on our tradition making history in advanced systems development. Be a player in the development of world changing technology.
In this "seasoned professional" level position, the successful candidate provides planning/scheduling support for ADP Special Programs by leading a team in the development and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules. This candidate should be considered a "Subject Matter Expert" in Planning and Scheduling within the Defense Industry and have experience in all phases of the DOD program lifecycle (Prototyping, Development, Manufacturing, Sustainment) and Schedule life cycle (RFI responses, Proposals, Baseline, Execution, Closeout). The selected candidate will perform Critical Path analysis on schedule networks and understand the impacts to the Earned Value Management System (EVMS). The ideal candidate will drive communication and integration across a variety of program functional organizations such as Engineering, Procurement, Contracts, Business Management, Manufacturing and Program Management. This candidate will provide guidance and mentoring to junior Planners to align to Industry and Lockheed Martin standard scheduling practices. This candidate will perform complex analysis and develop recommended courses of action to be delivered to internal and external customers. This position will utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to present program status and lead schedule development workshops. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating formal IMS and IPMR deliverables that meet DI-MGMT-81861 requirements.
* Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.* This position requires an Active Secret Clearance, with an investigation within the last 5 years, to start.
* Experience with Scheduling Software
* Experience with IMS, EVMS, IPMR
* Experience performing Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years or more of professional experience. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
* Familiarity with LM PPM Command Media, Experience with DCMA Earned Value (EV) Audits
* Experience with Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
* Experience performing and adjudicating schedule health metric anomalies
* Program Planning & Scheduling, Master Planner or Project Controls experience
* Experience with Open Plan and Acumen Scheduling software
* Experience as a team lead
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.