The Financial Center & ATM Tech PMO/Release Train Support team provides a single point of contact for program management related functions and monitors the execution and performance of the initiative portfolio to ensure successful outcomes and business value. This position is responsible for the Intake/Dispatch process for Financial Center applications to ensure appropriate cost estimates are provided to teams requesting system changes from our applications. All estimation follows agile principles related to t-shirt sizing and cost per story point, and information is tracked in Rally (soon to be Jira). The dispatch function also supports the initiative prioritization process, funding discussions, and requests for escalation. In addition this role is a key participant in the team's agile maturity processes.
1. Experience with BAC Change and Project Management tools and processes.
2. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, project estimates, timelines and support needed from them.
3. Self-starter with the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and facilitate weekly meetings.
4. Strong written skills and experienced in excel and power point.
5. Solid working knowledge of Rally (and/or JIRA)
6. 5+ years of project/program management support experience and knowledge of Agile delivery principles.
7. Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
This role is responsible for executing and assisting with key PMO functions to support FC/ATM Technology Initiative Delivery.
1. Knowledge of applications in Financial Center Technology
2. Knowledge of agile estimation process (tshirt sizing, points, capacity, features, etc)
3. Solid understanding of software releases (integrated and independent)
4. Solid understanding of agile development/methodology
Posting Date: 05/13/2019
Location: Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 400, Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST, Plano, TX, BUILDING A, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift