In the Worldwide Returns & ReCommerce (WW R&R) group at Amazon, we are dedicated to 'making zero happen' - zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects - to benefit our customers, company, and environment. We are an agile and inclusive organization that constantly innovates to create long-term value by investing in our people and our planet, not simply focusing on the bottom line.
WW R&R includes business, product, operations, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products. In WW R&R, you will partner across these teams to help customers discover great deals on quality used, rentals, and open box items; get the most value out of Amazon's products; improve the customer returns experience; and reduce defects, waste, and cost in reverse logistics processes. You will be a leader, a builder, and an owner, collaborating cross-functionally with technical, operations, and business teams to design scalable and automated solutions to customer problems.
Amazon is Earth's most customer-centric company and in WW R&R, the Earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns & ReCommerce team!
Product Lifecycle Support (PLS) is dedicated to helping customers get the most out of the products they buy, while diverting waste from the landfill. We deliver on these goals by empowering our customers to keep the items they buy longer through our repair program, replacement parts and troubleshooting support.
PLS is a tight-knit, collaborative, high-trust team and we're looking for someone who has a passion for working in cross functional environments, in addition to proven technical skills and experience. Join us if you want the opportunity to make a big impact in a quickly growing team while focusing on the planet, not just on the bottom line.
PLS is an initiative of WW R&R.
The Program Manager will:
* Deliver complex, large-scale product support projects from initiation through delivery.
* Influence and partner with internal stakeholders such as Retail, Customer Service, FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon); and external sellers and manufacturers to build or refine products.
* Identify and evaluate potential risks and opportunities in order to scale and grow Replacement Parts and Repair programs.
* Dive deep on customer pain points and make recommendations for scalable solutions and be the voice of the customer to conduct user researches, perform field visits, and audit processes.
* Develop and own annual goals and the 3 year plan for program expansion.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.