Toast is looking for a passionate Program Manager to drive marketing website initiatives forward. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives within a fast-paced environment, is always looking for ways to improve, and enjoys being collaborative. You will work to scope, drive, and deliver web projects with cross-functionally partners across the entire organization. Sitting in the center between marketing/business, development, and design, strong communication and organization skills are the keys to success.
On a personal level, you are entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale. You are excited about engaging across the entire company to drive business impact with a strong bias to providing the best customer experience.
What you will do:
* Drives the execution of marketing website projects across multiple internal teams.
* Provides web best practice insights during project planning through deployment.
* Develops schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
* Drive website improvements through a/b and user testing to achieve team and company level OKRs.
* Also work with cross functional partners to develop CMS improvements
* Evaluates and establishes processes per project to ensure project success
Do you have the right ingredients?
* 4+ years of website management experience.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Experience working directly with developers, designers, and marketers.
* Strong understanding of SEO best practices.
* Able to dive into web analytics to derive actionable insights.
* Experience with different website testing concepts and techniques.
* Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
* Proficient with digital marketing tools/tech, including analytic tagging.
Toast is a tablet point-of-sale app for restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, and other businesses in the food service and hospitality space.