The Implementations Client Program Manager will provide senior programmatic oversight of ongoing implementation projects for an assigned client. Core responsibilities of this role will include focusing on high-level program management, coordination of individual work streams, and operational management of the client's implementation efforts. The Program Manager will be the primary contact to the client's PMO in the communication of program scope, timing and effectiveness to enable the delivery of the client's business plan and strategy. Outlining objectives, planning execution, managing operations, and reporting on status are just a few of the functions involved in carrying out a successful program.
* Set the overall strategy and objectives for the assigned client's implementation program; work with agile team to establish plans and goals for each work stream. Prepare and present backlog and roadmap proposals.
* Daily program management throughout the life of the client engagement.
* Manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document, program plan, and reporting dashboards.
* Define the program governance (controls) and manage the program's budget.
* Manage risks and issues and take corrective measures.
* Coordinate the work streams and their interdependence's through collaboration with assigned Q2 agile team.
* Manage and utilize resources across work streams and ensure agile teams have the resources and information they need.
* Manage program-level communications with the assigned client.
* Work closely with agile team to track progress and provide updates on any changes in strategy or priorities.
* Report to senior executives on the progress of individual work streams and the overall program.
* Help prepare operational/executiveweekly/monthly/ad-hoc program dashboards for all supported functions.
* Oversight of the development and maintenance of the collaborative sites (Confluence/Jira) and shared areas required to manage program information and content.
* Plan, coordinate and support development of measurement systems and management reports including KPIs, balanced scorecards and dashboards; develop specialized reports as needed.
* Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
* Regularly interacts with leadership of the assigned client as well as at Q2.
* Relationship management, effective communication at all levels, and the ability to be a change agent are key to this position.
* Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience in high-tech, client-facing project/program management role or and advanced degree
* Typically requires 3+ years of agile delivery experience
* Experience in the financial services industry is a big plus
* Demonstrable leadership skills and experience working with large, complex projects and programs including delegation of tasks and authority and measurement of progress and team competencies.
* Experience with collaborative software such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, or Wrike.
* Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to influence without and engage and inspire employees and project team members
* Proven track record in collaborating across organizational teams and with all levels of leadership
* Excellent team player who can work with virtual and cross-functional teams
* Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
* Ability to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
* Ability to analyze information, make connections and demonstrate deep-level thinking
* Innovative thinking, strategic focus and aptitude that challenges the status quo
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Strong, proven financial acumen
* Ability to travel up to 50%