Program Manager - US / New York
Location: New York City
CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Intelligence, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications. CAST's unique technology is able to "detect system-level flaws", across end-to-end business critical applications to provide a "context-based" comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs.
Our company spirit is based on collegiality, respect for the individual and a strong work ethic. We offer a stimulating work environment and the ability to work with exciting cutting-edge technologies.
What you'll do
We are looking for an individual that will spearhead client relationships and ensure successful product implementations across large and geographically diverse IT departments. Working with some of the largest global organizations across various industries.
You will work closely with global management to ensure client success through cross-departmental collaboration, and strong relationship building.
Bringing together the people, processes and technology solutions CAST offers within a customer environment.
* Create and manage detailed project plans across a portfolio of clients, with an objective to implement the product and drive the use of CAST intelligence to achieve tangible business outcomes for the client
* Collaborate with internal and client resources to keep projects on track, manage recovery and customer concerns, demonstrating a value proposition contributing to long-lasting and meaningful client relationships
* Collaborating with the delivery team to ensure the successful crafting, technical scoping, application analysis and results validation of the CAST technology solutions
* Ensure superior client satisfaction, uncover client frustrations and work cross-functionally to strengthen relationships
* Build long-lasting, positive relationships with CAST's NA client base and maintain customer reference-ability through regular key customer engagement
* Working closely with CAST's senior management, application development and R&D to ensure project goals are met
* Function as a trusted advisor, and a first point of contact for NA customer base
What you'll need
You are a passionate relationship builder. You engage customers and are empowered by successful project implementations. You know, love and understand complex technologies, and always seek out engaging technical discussions. You are able to work in a fast-paced consulting environment, with repeatable software sales and high customer satisfaction indicators of your success.
* Experience working at a midsize software vendor, in a customer facing role, orchestrating internal collaboration and engagement from various teams including product and sales
* Hands-on and detailed project management experience across multiple projects, using project management tools such as MS Project or Clarity
* 4 plus years of experience managing client success involving heavy technical leadership interactions (preferable App Dev/Maintenance)
* Experience handling multiple engagements and conflicting priorities simultaneously An understanding of various programming languages, application development concepts, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), iterative and non-iterative development models are preferred
* Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface with senior levels members of an organization
* Ability to multitask and work independently toward stated business goals
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Travel Requirement: Up to 20% mostly across North America and annual visits to India
Send your cover letter and resume
Share this content with your network
CAST provides software analysis and measurement services to organizations and governments worldwide.