Emerging Country Topology and Network Planning team is looking for a talented Program Manager who will create solutions to optimize multi-year inventory planning and placement, along with Fulfillment Center operational execution. Our scope includes all emerging countries and regions including but not limited to Australia, China, Middle East and North Africa, Brazil, and Mexico. As a team player, you have an opportunity to work with some of the best software engineers, design engineers, program managers, finance partners, and business leaders across the network to design the optimal fulfillment network which solves capacity requirement and provides the best customer experience in the most cost efficient way.
This role requires working with cross-functional business teams across the company to jointly define requirements, develop topology and capacity solutions, and manage the timelines for all current and future field operations teams to support project launches. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks/opportunities and daily change control management. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive interaction skills are essential.
This position requires superior analytical thinkers, ability to understand complex data, diving deep through various information sources and working closely with other engineers and program managers to rapidly iterate and deliver solutions. This position also requires to work across a variety of teams, including but not limited to Transportation, Operations, Demand Forecast, S&OP, Finance, Category, Delivery Experience, Design Engineering, Safety/EHS and Leadership across countries. Successful candidates must thrive in fast-paced environments which encourage collaborative and creative problem solving and data analysis across various data marts.
* Define the best topology for where future FCs should be located across each country to minimize end-to-end value-chain cost and deliver best customer experience.
* Create quarterly Plan of Records (PORs) refreshes by year by country for future FC network expansion.
* Create Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) for each new FC added into the network. The BRS defines how the building should be designed, including inventory storage capacity, inbound and outbound capacity, transportation capacity, and manpower needed to run the operations.
* Lead cross-functional teams and program managers to drive business decisions and implementation.
* Manage the existing FC network on a daily basis to implement change requests and optimize daily operations.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.