Are you interested in advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy and passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Are you interested in a start-up like environment and looking for an opportunity to influence strategic decision making that will have a long-term impact on one of Microsoft's strategic core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team!
Azure Customer Experience FastTrack for Azure team helps customers accelerate their move to Azure, getting them on track to "build it right the first time. FastTrack takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with access to Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices to increase and accelerate customer success in leveraging the benefits of consuming Azure services.
The FastTrack for Azure team is looking for you: a Business Insights Analyst who brings great teamwork, high-energy & positive attitude to develop and deliver key analytics to drive the business. This role is integral to measuring and refining the FastTrack for Azure program results.
You possess the following attributes (in addition to description above):
* Customer-facing experience and empathy
* Tenacious self-starter with strong work ethic
* Collaborative and successful at influencing for impact
* Strong communicator
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* 3+ years of work experience in data-driven roles supporting technology company
* BA/BS degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or Economics or equivalent practical experience
* Demonstrated experience with data modeling and visualization using Power BI, DAX, Power Query, SQL, and Excel
* Stellar aptitude for working with tools, systems, and large volumes of data
* Excellent and demonstrated problem-solving abilities; ability to translate business strategy into execution details
* Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure business and Microsoft internal data sources
* Demonstrated ability to successfully and effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Your areas of responsibilities include:
* Lead ongoing development of the FTA BI platform and associated reports
* Anticipate business needs and proactively develop data products that enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
* Partner with internal stakeholders to understand and deliver against reporting needs, including influencing design/modifications of data sources & tools
* Ad hoc special projects, as needed
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.