JOB NUMBER: 1295 | LOCATION: SUITLAND, MD | CLEARANCE/ACCESS LEVEL: NACI
AMDEX is a seasoned high-technology services firm specializing in data sciences and cloud solutions, application development and maintenance, program management, and health IT operations leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federal government's most pressing business and technical challenges. Our staff is a family of professional individuals who provide services that exceeds our client's objectives. We value our employees and do all we can to take care of them.
As a Program Manager, join our dedicated team providing support to the 2020 Census office overseeing processes and projects with cross-functional IT teams all with the goal of integrated effort and increased support of our client's overall mission. Will have a collaborative approach to delivery, leadership, problem solving, customer and program management, will build and strengthen client relationships, and provide expert advice and tactical support.
This position is metro accessible and offers great onsite perks such as Gym, Cafe, and Medical Facility.
* Apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to program activities with the intention of improving an organization's performance
* Plan, lead, organize, monitor, integrate, and manage program-related project to accomplish the program goals
* Apply knowledge of the principles, methods, and/or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs, work, and contractor progress
* Liaison/Lead various IT project aspects including but not limited to project management, budget, cost, and earned value measurement, planning and scheduling management, change and configuration management, acquisition planning management, quality control and assurance management, Risk, Information and communications management, metrics management and team management
* Work with the various teams which consist of Business SMEs, Developers, testers and deployment teams to identify tasks, durations, timeframes and predecessors and successors within the projects to create and maintain the initial schedule with the scheduling team
* Working with scrum master if one is on the project on Sprint Planning and backlog grooming
* Maintaining Sprint Schedule and regular IMS schedule
* Organize and attending Sprint Meetings
* Organize and attend daily stand ups
* Conduct weekly team meetings
* Conduct weekly touch point meeting with sponsor
* Ensure the necessary project documents are prepared, peer reviewed and delivered
* Address and resolve all issues raised at the daily stand up
* Work with the Business team and systems team to produce the eSDLC documentation needed for your specific project
* Work with the Business SMEs and Developers to gather System Requirements Specification (SRS)
* Work with the dba's and developers to ensure the development process is on target. Assist with ensuring any interfacing systems are working with your system team to achieve a finished product
* Work with the testing lead to ensure the system is adequately tested, within the system and with users (User Acceptance Testing) and send all testing documentation to appropriate people
* A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification by Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent certifications (e.g., ISO, IPMA, APM)
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, PMO experience and at least 10 years direct work experience as a program manager including all aspects of process development and execution
* Experienced in IT project management within an Agile environment
AMDEX Corporation offers a competitive salary package and attractive benefits package.
Group Health Insurance
* Dental * Ortho available
Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
10 Federal Holidays; PTO accrual with annual cash-out program available
401(k) Plan with company match; Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Dependent, Transit
Tuition Reimbursement; Training Assistance
Visit our careersite at www.amdexcorp.com/careers. EOE M/F/D/V