At Lyft, community is what we are and it's what we do. It's what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for a Workforce Planning Program Manager to join the strategic programs and tech enablement team. You will focus on workforce planning and resource allocations for the tech organization. The tech organization is composed of Engineering, Product, Data Science and Design. You are a big-picture, strategic thinker who is equally passionate about business strategy and people strategy.
You will need to partner closely with tech leaders, finance partners, & human resource partners to ensure that our workforce supply, demand, and optimization processes are set up for success. Your ability to dive into analytics details and tell a data driven story is imperative. You will also have the opportunity to scope, lead and contribute to other organizational programs that uplift and develop Lyft tech teams. We're looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work in their career.
* Manage headcount allocations to accelerate tech growth. Primary focus is on balancing the supply & demand of headcount. This requires work with a variety of stakeholders across the company (People Operations, Finance, Tech leaders, Chiefs of Staff, HR) and need to be comfortable (and excited) to work cross-functionally and lead and influence without authority.
* Develop, execute, and manage annual headcount planning cycle as well as end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
* Facilitate change management and escalation process with org leaders and Finance counterparts for requested changes to headcount targets. Work to minimize downstream impact and communicate appropriately.
* Partner with Recruiting team on shifting priorities for hiring.
* Understand tooling needs and partner with internal tools teams to design and later roll out features.
* Be the spokesperson and point of contact for the organization on all things related to strategic workforce planning.
* Use data to collaborate with org leaders, HR Business Partners to drive organizational design (org mix, location strategy).
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 4+ years problem-solving and program management experience
* Proven experience in designing organization wide strategies and leading operational and strategic initiatives.
* Experience working with technical management teams and presenting to executive audiences. Experience working with external partners and vendors.
* Organizational and coordination experience along with multi-tasking.
* Knowledge of headcount and position management.
* Analytical and problem-solving experience.
* Experience in Excel and Tableau reporting.
* Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
* In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
* 401(k) plan to help save for your future
* 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
* Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
* 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.