Our company is actively seeking a highly qualified Program Manager to manage the PMO for our Washington D.C location. This position is for someone who has proven management experience with running a Program Management Office responsible for PM oversight on all company contracts. If you are looking for a stable career with a company who values your skills and talents, we want to meet you!
With over 20 years of experience, we have grown into a financially secure company satisfying contact center and service desk requirements for commercial businesses and government agencies. We have a proven track record and solid reputation for providing dedicated customer service and help desk professionals. We are committed to offering the newest, cutting-edge technologies and outstanding IT support/customer service at a great value.
Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff, Human Resources and other departments that must support the contract as well as subcontractors. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. As the lead of the Program Management Office, will provide leadership on all awarded contracts.
Education: Bachelor's degree
US Citizenship Required due to clearance requirements
* Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
* Prior experience supporting multiple government contracts, including TSA, and being the point of contact with the government COR.
* Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
* Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
* Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
* Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
* Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
* Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
* Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
* Establish and execute a project communication plan.
* Identify the need for initial or supplemental project resources.
* Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
* Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
* Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
* Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
* Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
* Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
* Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
* Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
* Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, Subordinates, Teaming Partners
* Scheduling Work and Activities
* Making Decisions and Solving Complex Problems
* Documenting/Recording /Transcribing Information
* Developing and Building Teams
* Monitoring and Controlling Resources
* Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information
* Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
* Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
* Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
* Work with the government COR and other project personnel at the government level to ensure the project is on schedule, managing change orders, etc.
* Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others
* Developing Objectives and Strategies
* Thinking Creatively
* Selling or Influencing Others
* MS Excel Advanced Skills, complex spreadsheets
* MS PowerPoint Be capable of creating presentations that are polished and that WOW
* MS Project
* Other software associated with project plans, scheduling, etc.
* Previous experience with integrations
* Salesforce CRM knowledge or prior experience
* Contact Center technology such as Genesys, In Contact
* IVR's, Workforce Management
Some travel will be required during the implementation and continuing management of the contract.