What you'll be doing...
As the Program Manager you will provide program management and implementation support for a complex call center infrastructure project. You will be responsible for successfully managing the discovery, design, implementation and support of all hardware, software, security, and management components into the existing customer boundary and adding additional technologies as they are required within scope and schedule. You will be responsible to drive customer requirements discovery sessions, documentation, implementation, testing, and acceptance. You will then be responsible for on-going growth and change requests to the environment. This position will frequently interface with the customer program and technical teams and will be required to conduct routine program reviews with Verizon and customer executives. Position will manage across multiple functional and technical groups within Verizon and subcontractors and should possess a strong understanding of Contact Center technologies and functions.
You will be responsible for working on all types of projects; from pre-sales through implementation to ongoing operations as well as for coordinating with the groups responsible (depending on the phase of the project). You will also provide regular status updates to the appropriate parties for all projects.
* Provide project management guidance and oversight for a wide variety of projects in technical disciplines.
* Manage customer interactions, escalate and resolve service and technical issues, answer questions regarding new business.
* Maintain collaborative working relationships across teams including vendors, and others.
* Create and communicate reporting for program and project initiatives and progress reviews.
* Write proposals and lead project teams to respond to customer opportunities.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Eligibility to obtain and maintain a government sponsored (Public Trust) security clearance.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Ten or more years of relevant work experience, with five or more years on Contact Center implementations preferred.
* PMP Certification or ability to obtain within one year.
* Strong PC skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Superb organizational, project management and time management skills.
* Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
* Strategic and analytical thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations.
* Basic understanding of the WITS and Networx contracts desired.
* Responsibilities will include coordination with security, NOC, SOC and customer security resources and will require at least a basic understanding of FISMA.
* Technical background with proven experience delivering on large and/or complex system integrations, which predominantly include IVR, intelligent routing, proactive notification, CRM, and AI systems.
* Comfort with complex technology and integrations and possess a strong and experienced background in Call Center business operations from the agent/supervisor perspective.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a self-starter who is motivated to achieve objectives and meet expectations. Works independently and has a strong sense of accountability.
* Willingness to travel up to 25% as required.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.