* Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
* Maintain the processes implemented for project planning, risk management strategy, project prioritization, road-mapping, capacity planning, etc. for the digital products team.
* Participate in cross-functional status meetings with internal NBCU partners.
* Facilitate interactions between team members, internal partners and external partners with focused meetings, prescribed agendas and guided conversation.
* Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, using established methodologies and tools.
* Create and clearly maintain all relevant project documentation in established centralized location, per established methodologies and including but not limited to: milestones, action items, meeting notes, key decisions, reference documentation, risks & issues, project deliverables, etc.
* Drive and track to the holistic project work plan to ensure on-budget and on-time delivery by project management team. Ensure projects are completed within contractual dates and other constraints.
* Communicate project status via prescribed methodologies and tools.
* Manage and communicate risks and issues in a timely fashion and according prescribed methodologies and tools; Mitigate the impact to project timelines and roadmaps.
* Facilitate clear and concise project and portfolio reporting via prescribed methodologies and tools.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 5 years project management experience
Minimum 3+ year of experience managing process, organization, strategy, SDLC, implementation-based projects
Minimum 1+ years hands on Agile Experience
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, adapt to, and initiate change in a fast pace environment
Ability to plan, prioritize and manage delivery of projects per business requirements
Demonstrated experience with presentation and analysis tools, such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
Ability to effectively share technical information.
Familiarity with an SDLC methodology that includes requirements analysis, development and delivery
Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or PMP preferred
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
Willingness to travel, work nights and on weekends with short notice
Self-starter with a proven track record of driving success with minimal guidance
Experience using industry standard development and management tools (JIRA & Confluence, SmartSheet)
Background in media and entertainment industry preferred
An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
Ability to understand customer needs and connect the dots from technology and services to product requirements
Ability to communicate technical concepts in layman terms
Ability to prioritize multiple projects based on a changing requirements
Ability to adapt to and initiate change in a fast pace & agile environment
Experience in managing external contractors both on and/or offshore
Expertise in managing relationships and negotiating changes to commitments / requirements
Some technical background, with alacrity for design, marketing, sales, and business development in regards to understanding impact on project prioritization
Strong problem-solver who can thrive in complex environments