About Microsoft 365 Core
Microsoft 365 is the world's leading productivity service, entrusted by hundreds of millions of users and customers worldwide, and Microsoft 365 Core is at the center of it. We are building foundational services in email, people, search, intelligence, and analytics services, as well as Microsoft's 365's infrastructure. We deliver these capabilities to Microsoft 365 end-users and customers directly through our own experiences and through our partner teams. We serve consumers and businesses. We also share our capabilities with third-party partners, who extend and make even richer the value we deliver to our users and customers.
Building and running services for all of Microsoft 365 is challenging, but it is fun, rewarding and offers countless ways to positively impact of the lives of many millions of people. It is also a huge responsibility -- the trust our users and customers place in us is bedrock.
We are looking for an extremely passionate, versatile and energetic Program Manager to help define, develop and ship world class productivity services and associated tools and processes to deliver ever greater value.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
* Multi-year program management experience and shipping products
* Great problem-solving skills with strong technical proficiency and strategic thinking
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
* Prior knowledge on Cloud service fabrics such as configuration, datastore, data/user migrations
* Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to new technology and processes
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Help build scalable and trusted systems and tools in Exchange, Microsoft Graph, Workplace Analytics, and Microsoft 365 infrastructure
* Translate business requirements into a strategy for systems solutions, derive data driven insights, building experiences that empower users to do more
* Partner with other Product and Engineering Groups to drive execution and demonstrate end to end ownership of complex, cross group projects to successful completion
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.