Sales and usage of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), the cloud-first identity platform for all Microsoft cloud services continue to accelerate! To help drive adoption of Azure AD with customers, the engineering team includes deployment assistance with the licenses to onboard customers through a program called FastTrack. The FastTrack program is our strategic scale engine to assist customers, partners, and Microsoft customer facing teams in deploying Azure Active Directory Premium (Azure AD Premium) services through a team of technical deployment experts. The program is instrumental in driving usage worldwide with customers to build their cloud-first infrastructure with identity as the control plane.
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) team is building the engineering capability necessary to truly drive and be accountable for the full lifecycle of the customer's experience with Azure AD and capture the customer feedback and insights to define the roadmap of Azure AD. The key responsibilities of this role are to increase feature depth usage by scale customers, develop a long-term strategy of servicing our customers in partnership with the field account teams, Microsoft Services, and Partners, and lastly enhance engineering's ability to increase demand for more Azure AD features following initial deployment. You will collaborate strongly across Microsoft teams to ensure existing programs integrate Azure AD feature depth adoption strategies into the customer experience. This role will also be accountable for driving a percentage of the FastTrack usage target, ensuring a great customer experience, and capturing a responsive data-driven feedback loop back to engineering.
This successful program manager will learn all the Azure AD and cloud-first identity capabilities and what Microsoft Services and partner offerings are available to customers today. This role will growth hack to impact and influence the future offerings that complement the included FastTrack assistance and ultimately drive customer depth usage and value. This work will require collaboration with Azure AD engineering, O365 FastTrack program owners, the Microsoft field, partners, and customers to drive the noted outcome . The program manager will also utilize standard project management skills to drive tasks, milestones, and communications to ensure meeting program goals. In addition, as a member of an engineering CxP, a successful candidate must the have ability to demo, showcase, and deliver training on Azure AD features to customers, partners, and at speaking events
* Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in product or program management
* Technical ability to demo Azure AD features and integration with M365 workloads
* Ability to drive customer facing conversations and technology lifecycle
* Experience working in a technical consulting, professional services, or technical sales role is a plus
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment where new challenges and changes exist around every corner
* Experience and knowledge of Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security a big plus
* Prior experience or knowledge of working directly within an IT organization is a plus
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Strong project coordination, prioritization and organization skills are required
* Strong cross-team collaboration skills
* Ability to balance short term and long-term project needs is required
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power BI
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Understand the customer technology lifecycle and decision trees that impact deployment to long term usage of Azure AD across the M365 stack
* Understand the ongoing business impact the field, Microsoft Consulting Services, Premier Services, and partners have with customers in driving Azure AD and how the cloud-first identity is adopted
* Develop a communication strategy for continuous motions with scale customers through existing and new growth hack vehicles to drive long-term Azure AD usage
* Drive partnerships to impact and influence the Services offerings beyond the FastTrack engagement lifecycle
* Enhance the FastTrack program's ability to support and service customers post initial deployment engagements
* Develop customer facing artifacts, trainings, and content that drive the servicing and nurture motions
* Establish key performance indicators and scorecard for the nurture and field delivery view
* Develop critical milestones and project plan to achieve overall Azure AD FastTrack deployment and usage targets
* Use data to drive "nurture" experiments, changes, and improvements to scale programs
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.