At Amazon, we strive to be the Earth's most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The CS Global Translation & Localization team (CSGTL), part of Consumer Customer Service Support (C2S2), currently supports CS teams worldwide, across multiple verticals (e.g., Consumer, Amazon Business CS, SDS, CS L&TD, and more). CSGTL's main focus areas include:
* Lead translation strategy for CS products
* Administer the CS instance of ATMS, Amazon's translation management system
* Evaluate and improve MT engines for CS use cases
* Develop and measure translation processes for CS's static content (E.g., Help, KC, ID).
As a localization program manager within this cross-functional team, you'll be responsible for:
* Administering our translation management system (TMS)
* Providing technical support for our TMS
* Streamlining internal processes
* Driving operational efficiencies
A successful candidate will be an individual contributor who excels at influencing without authority, dealing with ambiguity, and understanding technical details quickly. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on internal & external customers, brings simple solutions to complex problems, and enjoys process improvements.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.