PROGRAM MANAGER (GFEBS-18-1991-W)
Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to provide technical support of the PM GFEBS contract located at Arlington, VA. The Program Manager will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services to PM GFEBS.
Other responsibilities may include:
* Managing and controlling schedules and costs to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
* Must be capable of providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
* Must be capable of providing recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
* The Program Manager must at all times be a role model to subordinate employees, be a workforce motivator, and be a provider of constructive criticism.
Requirements • A BA/S in Management, Business Administration, and Computer Science, Systems Engineering or other Engineering discipline is required at a minimum.
* At least nine (9) years relevant experience within the last 15 years in a Program Manager role is required.
* Must have a thorough understanding and prior experience in the complete life-cycle of software in military systems.
* Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems.
* An Army Acquisition Corps Level 2 Certification in Logistics, Program Management or Information Technology OR recognized industry equivalent professional certification is highly desired.
* Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
* Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold and be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
^ Cut/Paste this Link to Apply:
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
© Ultimate Software