Do you want to play a key role in business growth of Microsoft's cloud business? The Azure Commercial Experiences team is looking for motivated and creative PMs to grow the Azure business by enabling innovative new business models along with critical new purchasing & billing capabilities for our customers. First class experiences for purchase & billing are now table stakes for the cloud business. If you are interested in building these experiences for one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms in the world, interacting with tens of partner teams and processing billions of dollars of revenue, then this is the right opportunity for you.
As a PM on the team, you will develop a keen understanding of the Azure business, the strengths and weaknesses of our competition and apply it to delivering innovative solutions rapidly. A key part of this role is to drive quick iterations that are strongly grounded on meeting customer requirements and driving usage of the delivered solutions. You will focus on enabling radically improved purchase & billing experiences for our full customer range - from the largest enterprises and government departments through to the smallest 1 or 2 person startups.
* 3+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
* Track record of exhibiting Technical depth and quick ramp up on new products and technologies
* Experience collaborating and communicating with cross functional teams
* Experience with software release management practices, tools, and automation
* Domain expertise of one or more cloud providers like Azure, AWS, GCP
* Experience building web/mobile user experiences and REST APIs
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Feature Development: Driving new features across various partners teams in Microsoft to define and design E2E to maximize customer impact. You understand the relevant technologies for the program and know how to partner with your Engineering team to implement and ship the feature. You shall define the right KPIs to measure the impact of features
* Customer Focus: Engaging with Azure customers and software vendors to understand their requirements. You should expect customer feedback to guide your work. A successful candidate will show empathy for customers, be sensitive to their needs and use teamwork to deliver a great user experience.
* Agility: Expect new challenges to arrive every day. Expect to collaborate, reason, and sort through priorities with your team while constantly delivering value to our customers.
* Data-driven decision making: Analyzing data to understand how your feature is doing and what your next steps should be to increased impact.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.