Are you passionate about securing cloud services and customer data? Do you like applying data science to security-related problems? Are you fascinated with emergence of IoT ? Would you like a career where Security meets Data Science and Industrial IoT space to make Microsoft Azure cloud more secure?
Datacenter Cyber Security team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead cross-cutting security and compliance programs across Microsoft and OEMs. This candidate will help make datacenter environment fully secure with proper security solutions, policies and fundamentals. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Program Manager who possess a strong set of program management skills to join our team and play a core role in helping us to create and manage these programs. This role is on a new team with very lofty goals. It's a bold challenge with huge upside and great visibility. You will be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This service is one of the top priorities for this year.
* 2+ years of experience delivering security solutions to enterprise customers.
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
* Experience with metrics based projects and utilizing metrics to drive project success
* Prior experience with security, and data analytics
* Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation - to peers and executives)
* Experience in collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations
* Strong understanding of Azure and the cloud computing space
* Understanding of Enterprise scale technology and developing large scale out services
* Proven track record of shipping secure, high quality software through all phases of the platform/service cycle in a high-volume or critical production service environment
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This role requires strong customer empathy and background in security and data analytics. We are looking for a professional with strong product, and program management experience. This person will have strong technical skills to understand IT infrastructure, unparalleled communication skills (can clearly describe his/her ideas and drill into tactics), and are able to interact with multiple cross-teams. This person will also be able to identify the needs of customers and translate those requirements into detailed technical and business requirements that can be executed across the organization. You're able to learn quickly and apply skills to a broad range of projects as you dig in to complex problems and create solutions that scale to a large system and codebase.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.