At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This Program Manager sits within the Global Greenlight Program, reporting to the head of the team; where they will help deliver projects across the organization. The successful candidate would be a problem solver, who is able to dive into unstructured environments to design solutions. The candidate should drive project solutions and will be expected to build scalable processes and systems enabling internal and external stakeholders to leverage data and act upon insights. The individual will be expected to manage a diverse set of stakeholders across teams, businesses and geographies. The role requires data-driven skills, excellent time-management, and the ability to clearly articulate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
* Develop strategic insights to support sustained business growth. Drive analysis of global projects to improve the experience of our customers and GL experts
* Identify and implement short-term solutions in a timely manner, while helping define the long-term solution.
* Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
* Take advantage of the ever-growing amount of data we have at our fingertips to help stakeholders all over the world manage and improve our operations
* Coordinate with members of other business teams spanning the company to measure the impact and efficiency of new initiatives and business processes.
* Participate in project definition and idea generation. Synthesize research and prepare material to guide discussions among senior leaders
What You'll Need
* Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, or another similar field
* Minimum 4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar field
* Advanced Excel/data management skills
Bonus Points if
* SQL utilization in a professional capacity
* Experience using business intelligence tools like Tableau
About the Team
The Global Greenlight Program implements strategy, planning, and innovation for the global network of Uber Greenlight locations. In this role, your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the Uber Greenlight network, bringing groups throughout the regions together as a single team focused on building competitive advantage by growing and strengthening our driver network. Uber Greenlight locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for the city. Uber Greenlight locations serve as the face of Uber for driver-partners.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.