Program Manager is a leader, an enabler and a strategist in our FinTech Organization, who is responsible for leading and delivering a variety of FinTech projects and oversee operational excellence in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Financial Reporting and third party integrations.
Program Manager is expected to turn ambiguity into clarity in driving process improvements, enabling cross-functional teams to work more efficiently, communicating FinTech strategies, bringing together the right people in the room to enable decision making and driving results with integrity in mind. Integrity is a summation of both accountability and discipline. Program manager will be accountable for establishing and complying with project management process and defining roles and responsibilities for business analyst, project manager, cross-functional team members and outside consultants. Additionally, Program Manager establishes discipline by building repeatable process to drive success in project management. He or she should possess a track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects, be able to deliver results while dealing with ambiguity, and be able to anticipate and manage risk and change in a highly dynamic environment.
* Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders, program managers and users to run projects that deliver critical business capabilities
* Translate business requirements to executable stories and drive execution
* Track project dependency and perform gap analysis
* Manage the complete lifecycle of large-scale, high-profile finance system projects. Projects range from enhancements, new application implementation, custom development and integrations, all requiring coordination of internal and external cross-functional teams.
* Gather requirements, set up project plan, identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
* Manage and prioritize multiple projects and enhancements
* Manage relationships with third party vendors & consultants
* Manage Finance systems RFP, develop proof of concept, schedule demos and coordinate with key stakeholders on vendor evaluation
* Establish strong relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering, Partnership and key business partners and ensure comprehensive and timely communication of projects to all relevant stakeholders
* Acts as a liaison among Accounting, Finance, IT, Tax teams ensuring there is alignment and all parties are contributing to the program objectives
* Use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, drive actions, and measure success
* Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
* Challenge the status quo and foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.