Rapiscan Systems is an industry leader in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints to help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration, and trade fraud. We offer a broad array of scanning system configurations that leverage low-, medium-, and high-energy X-ray technology-or multiple X-ray technologies-to address each customer's unique security application requirements. Our commitment to excellence in imaging performance, innovative design, and uncompromising quality ensures our solutions consistently deliver best-in-class imaging, high reliability, and operator satisfaction, to help customers find threats and contraband with ease and confidence.
The Program Manager is the lead for all program required tasks and providing timely access to all resources of the company. He/She will be the key point of contact between the customer and its representatives for all project tasks. The Program Manager is responsible for assembling and submitting all associated reporting as required and hosting internal and/or external meetings as required. The Program Manager will analyze all elements of the contract and report all significant progress, problems and resolution plans to senior management and the customer. The role of the Program Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize individual elements of the program according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Program Manager will also define the program's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
* Direct and manage program development from beginning to end.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Effectively communicate program expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Liaise with program stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Draft and submit budget, proposals, forecasts, quotes, monthly billing and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
* Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
* Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Track program milestones and deliverables.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
* Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the program team, analyze results, and mitigate problem areas.
* Proactively manage changes in program scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the program.
* Conduct program post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful program elements. Develop best practices and tools for program execution and management.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
* Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
* Bachelor's degree in the field of Business or Management; Master's Degree preferred.
* Ten (10) years or more with direct work experience in a project/program management capacity, including all aspects of contract life cycle management, process development with execution.
* Experience leading successful, complex, cross-discipline initiatives required.
* Exceptional project/program management competence and skills
* Program Management Certification required with strong familiarity with project management software required.
* Active SF-86 National Security Clearance, Secret or Top Secret Clearance required.
* Extensive experience with programs implemented CONUS & OCONUS.
* Strong understanding of Federal, DOD, Civil and Commercial markets
* Strong background and understanding of Federal Agencies & Defense security policy and regulations preferred.
* General understanding of FAR, DFARS, HSAR and Contract Clauses for applicability, overall impact to the organization and program.
* Ability to travel within the US and internationally up to 25%.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer clients for application in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
About OSI Systems
OSI Systems is a company that provides electronic systems and components.