Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that Power the Casino floor.
* Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
* Opportunities for growth and advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
* Employee-led social events and gaming groups
* Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
This position can be based in our Austin (Westlake) office.
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment in managing projects of some complexity and specific activities within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of a program.
* Customarily and regularly documents program activities including the development, collection, dissemination, and maintenance of program records to all pertinent cross functional teams.
* Must demonstrate good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes company activities across business constraints and technological realities.
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment to develop detailed project plans for managing the critical path and major milestones for product development, product configuration, and/or system integration projects.
* Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
* Ability to communicate effectively and consistently with other technology and business team members and management.
* Act as a liaison and primary point of contact for internal cross functional program communications.
* Monitor and report out to stakeholders on project costs, status, and quality; escalate issues when necessary.
* Customarily and regularly manages projects using formal project planning techniques.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or related certification and experience.
* 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager.
* Demonstrated ability of MRDs (Marketing Requirement Documents).
* Demonstrated experience identifying and documenting risks, such as delays, roadblocks, and deviations from original plan.
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating systems environments.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft MS Project.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, and Agile PLM Software.
Apply Now/Connect Later: Job opportunity brought to you by Ray L Perez
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
For All Recruitment Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.