SAIC is building a team to migrate, implement and launch Microsoft Project Online for the National Institute of Health.
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful execution of this program. They will manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Also, will manage risk, garner strong customer relationships, and maintain a highly qualified, motivated program team. Will ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to leadership.
Other responsibilities include:
* Ownership of full program life cycle from initiation to deployment.
* Development and management of cross-functional program schedules; identification of risks, management of scope and resource changes, and monitoring progress against plan.
* Identifying, escalating and driving resolution of issues that affect program schedule and migration and training commitments.
* Defining, generating and assessing performance metrics for the program and ensuring all necessary data are available for critical decision making.
* Communicating regularly to management and leadership on program status, risks and change control.
* Participating in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
This position requires remote/telework. On occasion, candidate will need to travel in to the client sites for meetings
* Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
* 7+ years Project/Program Management experience
* 7+ years MS Project experience
* PMP Certification
* ITIL Certification, CompTIA Security+ Certification
* 3+ years in cloud implementation, transition and migration experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability