Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems and implement solutions that drive measurable results? Do you want a role where you can have an impact on employees and candidates in a fast-paced work environment? As a Program/Project Manager for Employee Services, you will champion innovation and help various stakeholders and project managers identify, design and implement initiatives that will change the way we manage employee work authorization globally. This may include process improvements, technology driven solutions, and the development of new process solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring alignment across diverse stakeholders and will make optimal tradeoffs between schedule, resources, and scope.
The ideal candidate will be customer obsessed, Right a Lot, operationally inclined, possess the ability to analyze data, make data-based business decisions, and committed to making continuous improvements. You will need to operate strategically and tactically to deliver results that scale for our customers.
* Deliver complex projects from initiation through delivery.
* Set or collaborate on business objectives in order to deliver system or process solutions with the most efficient use of resources and prioritizing ways to leverage technology and automate;
* Build project plans and templates such as project schedules, risk logs, status reports, metrics plans, etc.
* Create, track, and report on the status of a portfolio of projects, business metrics, and compliance metrics.
* Successfully analyze data to track trends and deep dive insights to identify and implement process improvements using data to inform priorities and tradeoffs.
* Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders/users to improve projects and clearly documenting requirements.
* Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity. One of the key success criteria for this position is the ability to effectively drive change in loosely defined situations.
* Balancing big picture thinking to define strategy while staying on top of every detail to ensure smooth delivery.
* Presenting to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including senior and executive level leaders.
* Building and maintaining cross-functional partnerships with HR, business, and technical teams to ensure business needs are being met.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.