Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated manager to train and develop a cohort of tech professionals as part of a new talent acquisition and training program for early career professionals who want to advance their skills and prepare for the role of Consultant or Solutions Architect. Program participants may include recent graduates with a degree in a technical field, or equivalent technical professional experience of 1-3 years in software development, systems administration, helpdesk support, software testing, etc. The program consists of a six-month development curriculum followed by six months of experiential learning. You will help develop the industry's best cloud consultants by coordinating their training curriculum. You will focus on enabling and coaching the cohort on best practices, solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present architectures of widely varying size and complexity.
In this role, you will need to be technically deep and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team. You must enjoy teaching and coaching less experienced team members. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within AWS such as our services and support teams, and be able to represent your team to executive management.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Hire, on-board, train, and develop Associate-level Consultants
* Help develop a one year training curriculum, evaluation criteria and program success metrics
* Organize subject matter expert guest speakers and technical workshops to facilitate the sharing of knowledge across teams
* Strategy & Innovation: articulate business/industry fundamentals (e.g., ROI, TCO); understand regulations and operational excellence; familiarity with business strategy and trends in the IT industry (e.g., CI/CD, IoT, Predictive Analytics
* Technology Breadth: demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com or via our career site for consideration.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.