Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor's and Master's degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cybersecurity Operation Center (CSOC) Program Manager to join our team in the Washington, DC area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Program Manager supporting this critical mission primary responsibility will be planning and managing program resources to execute cybersecurity operations 24x7x365. The SOC is responsible for the overall security of Enterprise-wide information systems, and collects, investigates and reports any suspected and confirmed security violations. ManTech is seeking an experienced (12 years) Program Manager to lead this highly visible cyber security operations center (SOC). Candidate must have experience of direct project and program management experience in delivery of information systems or computer network support services, and cyber threat intelligence. The Program Manager shall have demonstrated capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action for SOC staff (including both contractor and government personnel), and manage teams supporting resolution of these issues. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government SOC personnel, and ManTech's senior management.
* Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor's effort.
* Develop and manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
* Assist in the allocation of resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
* Lead teams to provide security monitoring and incident response services, in alignment with the mission to protect network assets (including Industrial Control Systems) to a level of confidentiality, integrity and availability commensurate with the threat to those assets and their value to the Government.
* Act as internal and external expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
* Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches.
* Lead a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
* Lead the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program.
* Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
* Knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 12 years' experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts or similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
* Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
* Demonstrated experience working with cybersecurity tools (examples include SIEM
* Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
* Must have a PMP.
* Have a relevant cybersecurity certification; CEH, CISSP, CCSP, etc. (Desired)
* Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.