Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
In order to support the rapid growth and scale of Dexcom, we are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated Program Manager of Business Transformation. As a successful Business Program Manager within business enterprises, the PM will help streamline the business life cycle process, prioritize projects, and drive new solutions introductions to achieve the company's business objectives. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in managing a range of complex, high-impact business programs/projects with strong organizational leadership and influencing skills across many different business functions.
You will effectively manage multiple programs of work involving enterprise solutions, process improvements, process engineering, strategic and automation for the business enterprise of Dexcom. Specifically, you will begin by focusing on programs with extensive impact to the customer and customer experience. These will include cross-functions from such groups as Sales, Marketing, QA, Finance and so forth.
You will view this as a tremendous opportunity to impact our customer base and growth of the organization, as well as service our internal business partners. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Business Transformation and Operational Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and drive end to end program management to ensure smooth analysis, solutioning, implementation and evaluation of realized benefits to achieve operational excellence targets for the business.
* Drive and lead cross- functional business teams to transition processes, services and/or functions into the business enterprise.
* Responsible for all aspects of process improvements, including infrastructure planning, training requirements, systems development, capacity analysis, SLA creation, project planning.
* Manage and implement tools and templates for the detailed execution of projects that would impact processes across all sites based on standard implementation approach/methodology.
* Ensure adherence to global framework, standard processes, governance and catalog of services.
* Ensure that business impacts and timelines of projects are properly managed and communicated with the concerned stakeholders
* Develop reports, analytics, and assessment tools to evaluate performance and possible new improvement opportunities.
* Other Duties as Assigned
* Minimum 8-10 years' of related and direct experience in business program management area. (This is not an IT PM role)
* Demonstrated project management skills, with proven track record of leading broad, complex and/or strategic programs combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks.
* Strong understanding and appreciation of business process and pain points in business areas. (preferably in HiTech or BioTech environment)
* In-depth knowledge and experience leading cross-functional teams, with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
* Broad business and technical acumen and proven experience working effectively in a matrix organization and ability to collaborate effectively across geographies.
* Integrate process, people, quality and commitment-centric approach to getting work done - strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to work with different cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship. Strong partnering skills.
* Good written and oral communication skills including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders.
* Exceptional skills in assessing, summarizing and presenting business or operational priorities and decision-points for effective, timely and efficient management/executive decision-making.
* Certification (i.e. Six Sigma Green/Yellow/Black Belt, Agile/Scrum, PMP, CPM, Prince II)
* Preferably with prior experience in Customer Experience Management (CEM), Voice of the Customer (VOC), Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
* Worked within a Business PMO structure
* Certification in Business Change Management (BCM)
* Life science or medical device industry experience preferred
* BS or higher degree in appropriate field
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Dexcom is a company that develops, manufactures and distributes continuous glucose monitoring systems for diabetes management.