Amazon - a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. We want associates, who will help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from web site, to e-commerce partner, to development platform, is driven by the spirit of invention that's part of our DNA. We do this daily by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We're making history, and the good news is that we've only just begun. Every day is Day-One at Amazon!
The Application Security team is seeking an experienced Program Manager who can raise the security bar across Amazon, continuing to grow the Security Certifier Program into a vibrant and active security community. The ideal candidate will have a experience with community management, task matching, and secure development methodologies. She or he is a self-starter with a passion for independent problem-solving, has proven data analysis skills and shows strong ownership/commitment.
We are a team with an open charter and company-wide impact with a challenging mission to shape the culture of Amazon in order to safeguard customer trust. You will shape Amazon's security culture by working with Information Security experts and our development engineering teams to provide tools, training platforms, and dashboards to evaluate, measure, and improve the security maturity of the company.
As the Program Manager, you will often need to communicate with other Amazon teams across organizations, borders, and time zones, so your ability to collaborate and express your point clearly will be very important. You will work closely with others to evaluate the effectiveness of security technologies and best practices. You will partner with development teams to ensure that a high security bar is maintained in the applications and act as an independent stakeholder to ensure that their mutual efforts identify and remediate risks at Amazon scale.
Specifically, you will:
* Translate opportunities into roadmaps, and roadmaps into released programs and products for our Security Certifier Program
* Work in an instructional capacity teaching others to develop security concepts to grow related programs
* Bring innovative ideas to the table every day, finding better ways of engaging our customers
* Identify and solve highly ambiguous problems
* Work closely with engineering teams to deliver new capabilities
* Drive projects cross functionally and build partnerships with other organizations to align red application review goals and leverage synergies
* Roll up your sleeves working across multiple disciplines (Engineering, Product & Program Management), diverse audiences (Execs, Managers, Individual Contributors) and business units (HR, Legal, AWS, ECP, etc.)
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.