IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
IDS International is seeking a Program Manager to support the DoD Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation (AM&E) Program's Subject Matter Expert task order. This position is contingent upon award.
* Assume responsibility for overall management and functioning of task order activities. This includes overseeing all aspects of contract performance for required assessment, monitoring, and evaluation support activities.
* Identify appropriate staffing levels, secure appropriate qualified staff, and report on required deliverable.
* Ten years of program or executive-level management experience with emphasis on project cost, schedule, performance, and requirements management.
* Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams of analysts and other personnel, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, and on-going program management.
* Experience running a project/program with a geographically distributed staff.
* Master's degree in related field required.
* SECRET clearance required.
* Demonstrated understanding of planning, designing and implementing assessment, monitoring, and evaluation programs or projects in the security sector.
* Demonstrated understanding of organizational differences at the Geographic Combatant Commands and how to adequately support them.
* Knowledge and experience designing tools for data collection such as survey instruments, data collection and reporting tools, analyzing the resultant data using quantitative and qualitative methods.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a position with IDS International, please email email@example.com.