Apttus is looking for a highly effective Program Manager, who will be part of the Apttus Product and Engineering Department. The right candidate should have a can do attitude and will be responsible for program responsibilities that includes release execution, coordination and cross functional communication for various Apttus products developed.
In addition, they will be providing day-to-day support required to fully implement, administer, and support their product area. You will also be tasked with developing & supporting programs to support the organization's strategic direction.
The Program Manager will also play a key role in further developing, socializing, and improving the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process. This role will have to understand and work on adoption of Agile processes in the organization, including working directly with Scrum teams, Product Owners, and Development and QA leads to increase the effectiveness and shared understanding of our process.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Delivery of Product Area asks - Manage the delivery of the product which includes Release Management, Cross- Functional coordination, key customer deliverables and milestones for the product area.
* Communicate in stakeholder meetings on status of deliverables - trending red/yellow/green
* Provide day-to-day operational support to the teams - including user administration, tool configuration and customization of the JIRA and Confluence tools
* Assist users and stakeholders with understanding the capabilities in meeting our portfolio management, execution, and reporting needs, as well as performing a wide variety of trouble-shooting and problem-solving activities. This requires an understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and supporting portfolio management and execution processes, and the roles Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers play on each team.
* Serve as process consultant and coach to Scrum teams in understanding our Agile framework and processes, and how to be more effective and ensure continuous improvement and learning
* Monitor change in product development scope across the portfolio and market releases to ensure that development activities are aligned with product priorities
* Support the evaluation of business and technical requirements for integrations with other tools
* Provide administrative, technical, and operational support in planning and executing on the continued roll out of products to our broader user community on other programs in future months.
* Ability to manage complex program/programs - 5 years of Program Management experience for a SAAS based organization.
* Agile Scrum Master Certification preferred.
* Understanding of and real-world experience in Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP) strongly preferred. Ability to understand the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process is critical
* Prior experience in managing product releases on SaaS platform is preferred - SalesForce.com experience strongly preferred
* Solid understanding and experience using JIRA, and if required administering JIRA as well.
* Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment in order to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, and escalate as needed. Needs to be detail-oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Some business/systems analysis experience desired, with an ability to elicit and document business, user, and process requirements as it relates to configuring and supporting tools
* Demonstrated ability to assist in the development and delivery of user training in classroom and informal group or 1:1 settings
* Strong service orientation. A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic. Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools and process
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) required
* BA/BS required (or equivalent experience) with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred
Apttus, the category-defining Quote to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud powers all of Apttus' Quote-to-Cash solutions, including Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Contract Management, E-Commerce, Renewals and Revenue Management. We combine these process-based applications with modern and innovative behavioral applications including promotions, sales compensation and rebates to align and drive revenue winning behaviors across all sales channels. All our applications can be further enhanced with machine learning to recommend relevant, intelligent actions making all sales channels more effective and our conversational and intuitive user interfaces, making it easy to learn and use our applications.
Apttus Intelligent Cloud run on the world's' most trusted and comprehensive cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure making it easy and quick to implement, customize, support, maintain, scale, and grow. And, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud is fully integrated with the world's' most popular CRM systems including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Only Apttus offers complete automation of revenue operations from beginning to end, successfully transforming Quote-to-Cash processes for some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses around the globe. As 800+ customers and 1 million+ users worldwide can attest, Apttus is the largest, most experienced and capable Quote-to-Cash solution provider, and has been committed to innovation and evolution throughout its long history.
Forrester named Apttus a leader in Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), a leader for all types of Contract Management, a leader in Order Management and a strong performer in subscription billing platforms. Gartner named Apttus a visionary in Digital Commerce and stated Apttus has one of the most popular and complete SaaS CPQ products and offers a full Quote-to-Cash solution with strong contract life cycle management.
Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with 9 offices across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.