Virgin Hyperloop One
Virgin Hyperloop One has an extensive portfolio of programs and projects that are complicated and challenging. These programs must adhere to the agreed scope, budget and schedule. The Project Management Office (PMO) is accountable to deliver these programs that produce valuable results.
The Program Manager is accountable for initiating, deploying, motioning and closure of multiple projects.
Some of these duties are:
* Responsible for training of PMO team members on project on-boarding that will be comprised of multiple technical disciplines
* Accountable for adherence to Project Management Office policies and procedures
* Consult with other program/project managers on 'lessons learned' and 'best practices'
* Inform and communicate to identified parties as required
* The Program Manager will accept the unconditional responsibility to ensure VHO programs are successful and bring value
* Accountable for planning and deploying multiple project delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, CPM, PRINCE2 and hybrids)
* Accountable for Master to sub-project resource loading, leveling and base-lining
* Accountable for estimating both fixed and resource costing
* Accountable that project team members are producing project artifacts consistently and of good quality
* Accountable that program level 'risk mitigation plans' and 'issue resolutions' are being adjudicated and actioned
* Accountable that project plans and schedule are executable
* Responsible for creating and maintaining professional relationships
* Coordinate and lead a small diverse team of direct reports and indirect
The candidate for this role must:
* This is not an entry level position; the candidate must have expert level experience in program management methodologies and application of them
* Expert level ability to present information clearly, concisely, and accurately
* Ability to influence decision making
* Ability to lead a multi-matrix program(s)
* Communicate directly, openly, honestly and respectfully. Must be able to tactfully communicate sensitive information
* Confront issues directly, openly and quickly
* Work in a highly collaborative environment
* Be willing and able to travel (local and international) as required
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* 10+ years of previous experience in Program Management with both hardware and software deliverables.
* 5+ Years hands-on experience in a technical role
* Expert in performing EVM, plus the full PMB.
* Leadership position directing projects composed of multi-discipline teams (Hardware, Software, Data, etc.) including Cross Functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.)
* Has deployed projects across multiple methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
* Expert skill level with Microsoft Project, Primavera or equivalent.
* Expert skill level with Microsoft Office and Visio.
* Master of Science; preferably in STEM field, Project Management or equivalent experience
* Project Management Professional Certified (PMP) or a subject matter expert in work management delivery methods
* Expert in TPM including the integration of risk profiles
* Experience in aerospace, transportation or Systems Engineering
* Leadership position managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Expert level in the integration of portfolio, program and project management best practices
* Public speaking and reporting to C-Suite level audience
* Expert skill level in deploying or directing integration of an enterprise project portfolio management (PPM) toolkit. (e.g. Microsoft PPM, Clarity, Primavera, etc)
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Virgin Hyperloop One
Virgin Hyperloop One, formerly Hyperloop One, is a transport system company.