The team at L3 Technologies creates solutions that saves lives.
Join our team and serve those who serve us.
Who we are.
We have approximately 30,000 employees, with locations across the United States and internationally. Our maritime and communications systems deliver truly discriminating multi-domain solutions to our defense customers' most challenging problems. Our smart devices send mission-critical data into armed conflicts to help our troops stay safe by staying in touch with key information. We've taken large communications systems-ground based, mobile, satellite, surveillance and reconnaissance-and developed new ways to make them smaller and more capable.
Why should you work at L3 Technologies?
Not only can you make life-saving differences for our troops, but at L3, we offer market competitive compensation and benefits.
Who works at L3 Technologies?
We are committed to diversity in every aspect of our business. Our inclusive culture welcomes all employees and values their unique contributions to our success. For L3, diversity enhances our business.
Are you ready to be part of L3 Technologies?
Join us as we keep our nation and troops safe by providing life-saving solutions for use on sea, land, air, and space.
The Program Manager (PM) will lead multi-functional teams in the proposal and execution of Army and Homeland Defense programs while maintaining responsibility for cost and schedule performance.
* Monitor and report status on cost, schedule and deliveries using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools
* Interface with manufacturing staff, production control, purchasing, finance, and quality to support on time delivery
* Identify continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities
* Coordinate with customers to identify opportunities and solutions and provide issue resolution across the program lifecycle, including proposal, production and support.
* Lead proposal teams to define the statement of work and cost/schedule estimation
* Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues, risks, and solution recommendations
* 5 years of experience as a Program Manager within a DoD environment
* 5 years of experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools to monitor and report status on program execution
* A Bachelors degree is required - Engineering degree preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skill
* Due to the nature of our work this position requires the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
* Must be able to travel on occasion
* Military Experience Preferred
Due to the nature of our work qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD (Department of Defense) security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance-abuse testing and background checks.
Stay connected and learn more about L3 Communication Systems-West in Salt Lake City, UT
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.