Req ID: 53746
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program Manager to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
* Lead a multifaceted team of individuals, guide and drive them to the desired results in a agile (scrum) methodology
* Prepare project and program plan accounting for all phases and stages of the project life cycle
* Identification of all project stakeholders, establish clear communication lines, ensure that the are kept updated of the progress
* Identify and take care of dependencies to ensure that the project activities progress without any issues
* Good understanding of Application Development Tools; Databases / DB Tools; Desktop Tools; Hardware; Methodologies; Network Software / Communications; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Automated Testing Tools; Utilities / Command Languages
* Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation
* Keep the plan up to date by tracking all activities and deliverables
* Ensure that the deliverables meet or exceed client expectations and project objectives
* Facilitate product demo with the stakeholders, collect feedback and ensure that they are tracked for closure
* Prepare and present periodic status reports
* Prepare and present periodic metrics
* Mentor and guide team members
* Monitor and evaluate team members performance
* 5+ years experience implementing in a hybrid cloud environment
* 5+ years managing federal contracts
* 5+ years experience in Microsoft Technologies (CRM, Sharepoint, .net) and SQL
Education and Certifications
* Graduate degree in computer science or other technical subject preferred.
* CSM or other agile/DevOps certification.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.