Req ID: 50635
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program Manager to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities
* Lead, plan, coordinate and manage project deliverables, schedule, budget and reporting for a wide array of IT Infrastructure technologies and functions
* Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives/projects in a large, complex and high paced environment
* Collaborate with resources across various i support teams, architecture and solution engineering, information security, etc.
* Partner with business units and keep all stakeholders engaged and informed about project status
* Identify and effectively manage project risks and issues throughout project lifecycle and ensure mitigation of all project blockers
* Utilize established project management methodology to manage the project life cycle and follow established, and industry best practices and standards
* Analyze and manage the introduction of new processes and systems to maximize efficiencies and reduce redundancies
* Ensure effective project ownership, delivery, communication, coordination, and facilitation of tasks and activities
* Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and policy across all areas of responsibility
* Develop required inputs for Program reviews including Monthly Status Reports and Quarterly Program Management Reviews to include program highlights, contract status, budget and identification of key risks and issues
* 10 years of proven work experience delivering complex IT projects in a large, high volume multi-client environment
* Demonstrated execution of projects using Agile methodology
* BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management or relevant field or relevant experience
* Security Clearance (CBP BI) Required (or ability to obtain)
* In-depth understanding of a wide array of IT modernization, infrastructure, Big Data technologies and DHS operations
* Demonstrated ability to lead and be accountable for deliverables, timeliness, budget, and quality
* Excellent organization, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, and executive levels
* Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders particularly from a service focus, service quality standpoint
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.