We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Segment is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment:
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost; schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals; business plans; proposal work statements and specifications; operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities; leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost; schedule; and technical performance. Establishes design concepts; criteria and engineering efforts for product research; development; integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules; identifies program problems and obtains solutions; such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical; manufacturing and administrative areas.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of nine (9) years of applicable experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
* Qualified applicant will possess excellent project management and leadership skills.
* Must be self-motivated and have a high attention to detail.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Sets the highest ethical standards for self and others.
* Knowledge of manpower planning, milestone scheduling, financial management and contracts.
* Outstanding customer relationship skills.
* Must be able to work closely with the customer to meet their expectations while controlling scope, schedule and cost.
* Proven team player with the ability to work effectively with others.
* Lead program teams composed of multi-disciplined, matrix personnel to ensure realization of program objectives.
* Capable of managing and working in an environment that is fast paced, demanding, with a focus on problem resolution and process improvement.
* Must be able to support multiple efforts, changing priorities and maintain professional behavior in high-pressure situations.
* Solid experience with Microsoft Office products to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.