Description:At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Our Missions Solutions organization is seeking a Program Manager in Littleton, Colorado who will be responsible for being the primary face to the prime contractor as well as multiple teammates, and ensuring successful cost, schedule and technical execution of the LM New Moon program. Under this contract, LM will deliver critical capabilities to support a national program and provide systems and I&T engineering and O&M support to deployed systems.
In this role you will:
* Managing cost, schedule, and engineering deliverables.
* Direct customer interfaces on multiple program meetings and reviews are required to communicate programmatic and technical status.
* Lead multiple small, agile complex development tasks.
* Develop proposals, fact-find, manage audit coordination and negotiations
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the many benefits you available to you as one of our teammates:
* Paid time off
* Work/life balance
* Career development
* Mentorship opportunities
* Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
* Track record of successful technical, cost, and schedule performance management on programs with a multi-disciplined team.
* Experience leading multi-disciplined teams located in multiple locations and facilities while demonstrating behaviors consistent with full spectrum leadership tenets
* Ability to develop enduring customer relationships with the prime contractor.
* Ability to manage budgets effectively via Earned Value Management System (EVMS) processes
* Demonstrates ability to drive closure and resolve complex programmatic issues/challenges.
* Successful experience creating and executing a growth strategy for the business
* Cost Account Manager (CAM) certified or certifiable shortly after start of this position.
* Demonstrated technical management skills
* TS/SCI clearance required prior to start.
* New Moon Program domain experience and knowledge
* Prior experience managing full cycle of a program from definition to delivery phases.
* Experience leading software system development and deployment
* Program Management Certification - Level 1 and above
* Prior experience managing IWTA
* Demonstrated ability to develop strong and lasting customer partnerships
* Proficient interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.