We seek a motivated project manager with a technical background. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work cross functionally to complete projects; the ability to deal with complex situations/projects in International settings; and strong communications and organizational skills to successfully manage systems integration, field installations, customer training and technical support activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
* Create and execute project work plans and budgets and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Manages team of engineers and field technicians to complete project tasks both locally and in Customer countries.
* Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
* Managing aspects of pre-shipment process, Engineering and Production requirements and deadlines, and planning and supporting of customer Factory Acceptance Testing when necessary.
* Support customers' installation & site preparation planning, including identifying and managing subcontractors, coordinating Statement of Work documentation, ensuring quality of work, and managing customer modifications in scope.
* Manage all on-site activities, including: site preparation; arrangements for and inspection of incoming shipments; installation and commissioning of hardware and software; performance of Site Acceptance Tests; training of customers; and local and remote diagnostics and troubleshooting.
* Serve as the customer s primary point of contact during execution (manufacturing, installation and post-sale support periods).
* Support sales and marketing activities in project and program management roles in preparation of proposals.
* Must be willing to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent project management and problem solving skills, PMP Certification preferred
* International Travel Experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
* Qualified applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field, and have a minimum of 5 years technical program management or relevant experience.
* The ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical / electronic schematics
* Must be fluent in English, fluency in multiple languages is highly desirable.
* Experience working with RF Communications Equipment, Spectrum Monitoring & Management Systems and/or Signals Intelligence Systems is highly desirable.
* Previous security clearance and/or military experience desirable, but not necessary.
For more than 45 years, TCI has been a market leader in the development of innovative, high-performance communications, spectrum monitoring and signals intelligence systems. TCI's diverse experience delivers proven solutions for regulatory compliance, monitoring and security, and communications intelligence applications. With advanced spectrum mapping and analytics, data recording capabilities and precision geolocation technology, TCI systems provide vital data for government and military agencies in more than 100 countries worldwide.
SPX is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company.