Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft cloud's (Azure, M365, and MSFT Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Do you have a passion for cyber security? Do you want to be one of the enablers and drivers of new Azure Active Directory foundational capabilities, features and tools that will propel customers and partners forward? Are you a techie, self-starter, problem solver, and natural communicator who is comfortable with ambiguity? Do you have demonstrated experience partnering with others to drive results and trying to create order out of chaos? Finally, and most importantly, are you customer-obsessed?
If so, the Customer Loyalty team within Identity CxP has a great opportunity for you and frankly, one of the most exciting opportunities for a PM to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft.
The role is a technical, customer facing role, accountable for accelerating customer adoption of Azure AD features and establishing IT pro love and high satisfaction. You will act on feedback coming through various channels and measure IT pro sentiment through Net Promoter Score (NPS)/Net Satisfaction (NSAT)/Customer Effort Score (CES)/Customer Value Add (CVA). In the process, you will define, build, and execute on engagements with customers and partners to drive Azure AD adoption, get feedback, and evangelize their product needs. Helping our customers is only one piece of the role. The other piece presents a great opportunity to have direct impact on cloud products, in addition to customers' success. As a critical part of engineering it is our charter to drive measurable change back into Identity planning and development having a clear impact on product roadmap and deliverables. We do this by turning customer challenges and opportunities into improvements by identifying loyalty blockers, initiating new loyalty workstreams, creating opportunities to directly work with Feature PM's and engineers to design and spec improvements to features. This is where your software engineering experience and technical understanding of cloud services will come in handy. This work is instrumental for our business to constantly learn from our customers across the globe as we understand how our technology is adopted. You will also be responsible for conducting and identifying journey stages for IT pros and conducting compete research efforts.
* 2-3 Years technical knowledge of Azure AD or other cloud services in either Azure, AWS or GCP
* 2-3 Years experience with presentation and communication (both oral and written) skills
* 2-3 years of software delivery experience including architecture and coding, ideally building Enterprise-grade cloud services on public/open source repos. Not coding is not required for this role experience is highly preferred.
* Results driven with strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to articulate key design decisions and tradeoffs
* Excellent team collaboration skills, and customer obsession. Unwavering commitment to shared team goals.
* Understanding of cloud fundamentals for secure, performant and scalable online services
* Aggregate and analyze statistically-relevant feedback from a variety of markets, industries, and geos
* Aptitude and hunger to learn and adapt to the ever-changing cloud technology spectrum across multiple platforms
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills
* Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
* Opportunity to take on complex systems and processes and drive simplification and improvements.
* Ability to ask precision-based Q&A and Interview stakeholders and customers
* Excellent active listening skills
* Proven experience in helping enterprises manage vulnerabilities, measure security and ensure compliance.
* Demonstrate knowledge of identifying risk and articulating that risk clearly and subsequent strategies to mitigate that risk.
* Proven ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
* Ability to travel both domestic and international (20%)
* A Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Engaging with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure Azure Active Directory features are adopted and get their feedback on feature improvements
* Identifying solution patterns, gaps, whitespace, limits and adoption barriers and vigorously driving feedback into the engineering teams to fuel the continued evolution Azure Active Directory
* Improve IT Pro satisfaction (NPS, SAT), Customer Effort Scores (CES), and Customer Value (CVA) with our features.
* Actively respond to new customer feedback as it comes in through various in-product mediums for the following feature areas: Conditional Access, Identity Protection, MFA, Secure Score, etc.
* Conduct compete IT pro research on other platforms such as Okta, Google, Amazon.
* Deliver Azure Active Directory (up to level 400) presentations
* Regularly report out on impact and opportunities.
* Conduct IT Pro Journey mapping efforts to identify different journey steps for developers and identify areas of improvements across them.
* Support feature deprecations ensuring our existing customers no negative impact to Customer SAT
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.