Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft cloud's (Azure, M365, and MSFT Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Do you have a passion for cyber security? Do you want to be one of the enablers and drivers of new Azure Active Directory foundational capabilities, features and tools that will propel customers and partners forward? Are you a techie, self-starter, problem solver, and natural communicator who is comfortable with ambiguity? Do you have demonstrated experience partnering with others to drive results and trying to create order out of chaos? Finally, and most importantly, are you customer-obsessed?
If so, the Customer Loyalty team within Identity CxP has a great opportunity for you and frankly, one of the most exciting opportunities for a PM to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft.
We are a looking for a data science PM to come drive our loyalty efforts for customers. The role is a technical, customer facing role, accountable for accelerating customer adoption of Azure AD features and establishing IT pro love and high satisfaction. You will be Data and Insights leader on the team as we get more signals and volumes of customer feedback and customer sentiment and tie that to actual product usage and broad adoption. You will establish and manage metrics from a feature level such as Customer Effort Score(CES) to broad product level such as Net Promoter Score(NPS) and help piece together the correlations with broader product adoption. You will be helping shape this vision for ideneity and take the learnings to other products like M365 and Azure. This work is instrumental for our business to constantly learn from our customers across the globe as we understand how our technology is adopted. If you love data science and love to turn data into actionable insights , this role is for you!
* 3+ years of defining and tracking usage and KPIs, business success metrics for initiatives
* 3+ years experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis of satisfaction metrics, defining and analyzing the signals that drive success of features and programs
* 3+ Years championing features needed to improve efficiency of customer deployments with internal and external partners to gather feedback and manage dependencies.
* 3+ years industry experience as a Program/Product manager of which at least three years building products in one or more of the following areas: Cloud services, Productivity applications/services, Business application/services, Database design, Analytics
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related field
* Hands-on experience with data analytics tools (Power BI, Azure SQL DB/Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos/Scope scripting, Azure Kusto, Azure data lake/ U-SQL)
* Hands-on experience with data pipelining and transformation technologies (Azure Data Factory, Power Apps connectors)
* Excellent data visualization skills to be able to present insights that drive business impact
* Knowledge of Machine Learning/Predictive modeling a significant plus
* Excellent communication & collaboration skills
* Strong track record of self-directed execution
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Define and track usage and KPIs, business success metrics for initiatives
* Be the expert on qualitative and quantitative analysis of satisfaction metrics. Define and analyze the signals that inform the success of features and Identity CXP loyalty programs, and where the product/program strongly resonates with customers and developers.
* Champion features needed to improve efficiency of customer deployments with internal and external partners to gather feedback and manage dependencies.
* Support a culture of experimentations
* Define experiments to validate or invalidate the hypotheses that we're tracking with the data
* Create cohesive, compelling customer stories with data
* Build an end-to-end data platform for Customer Loyalty in Azure identity
* Take complex problems and the associated data and craft answers in a concise form. Regularly present insights, status, recommendations and more to assist LT in making key business decisions.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.