The Digital Transformation era is upon us! Applications and data are moving to the cloud; employees want to be productive on devices they love from locations of their choice; organizations want to give seamless access to employees and partners; self-service is in and helpdesks are past. In the middle of all these exciting changes, security breaches are getting more sophisticated by the day. The single common factor in this journey that our customers are undertaking is ... Identity.
The @Scale CxP team in the Identity engineering division within Cloud+AI works with partners, developers and customers from all over the world to drive service adoption and the team works directly with engineering to shape the product. The best of both worlds!
As Microsoft cloud services adoption continues their rapid growth, Developers and ISV Partners play a critical role in helping to drive usage of our services. ISVs are at the center of enabling key customer scenarios building solutions ranging from enterprise scale applications and services to niche departmental business process apps. Assuring Partners have the technical skills and Identity developer platform necessary to build and sustain a vibrant Identity business is extremely important to our shared success. Assuring our Partners needs are evangelized throughout our engineering organization as part of the engineering lifecycle is critical to our long-term business growth and sustainability.
As part of the @Scale team within Identity CxP you will help grow the number of solutions and applications built by our ISV Partners that are integrated with Azure AD, supporting growth of product expertise within the Partner ecosystem in the process. You will define, build, and execute on depth engagement programs with selected ISV partners to get feedback, evangelize their product needs, and drive enhancements through the engineering lifecycle. This work is instrumental for our business to learn from key partners across the globe as we understand how our technology is used. Our world evolves at the speed of cloud and we are looking for active learners who can collaborate across a diverse team and global business.
* Minimum 3+ years of work experience in the computer software industry including two years of technical experience in security, cloud, and/or identity solutions.
* Ability to ramp to L300+ on Identity platform technology and specifically our Microsoft Graph.
* Direct experience working with Microsoft Partners is highly desired
* Solid collaboration and in cross-teaming skills.
* Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment where new challenges exist around every corner.
* Good communication skills
* Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to take on complex systems and processes and drive simplification and improvements.
* Self-starter, who can deal with ambiguity, maintains focus, drives to clarity and provides innovative solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Close gaps in our third-party App catalog with a focus on our Business-to-Customer (B2C) offering: More and better Apps integrated to our B2C identity platform. Identify and prioritize waves of ISVs onboarding based on key B2C scenarios.
* Evangelize SAML to OpenID Connect transition at scale.
* Drive Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) adoption within the ISV ecosystem.
* Remove technical roadblocks and discuss product roadmaps.
* Connect with Partners at major Microsoft or Industry events and road shows.
* Define Partners performance measure to provide our Identity leadership with crisper actionable insights.
* Channel Partner feedback to the feature teams to help with prioritization.
* Track and improve Partner satisfaction with our platform.
* Regularly report out on impact and opportunities.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.