Are you passionate about leveraging your technology skills to enable the scale and reach of Cloud Computing? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial team, that has a proven track record of delivering industry leading innovations, in a fast-paced environment? Are you an technology enthusiast and highly passionate about customers, partners, and driving long lasting business value? If so, please read on...
The Azure Networking team is looking for a Program Manager to work on unique and highly visible cloud services that would shape the future of Azure network offerings. The outcome will directly impact our current and future customers and the business value thereof. You will be working on the core network virtualization team that drives the innovations in the field of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
You will be responsible for customer scenarios, driving technical requirements, collaborating on the design, identifying objectives and key results, partnering with engineering teams to align priorities and dependencies and ensure that end-to-end scenarios come together to realize strong customer and business value. You will be expected to build in-depth relationships with partner teams in order to ensure inter-operatability of the end product. You will have the opportunity to create new features in a broad range of technical areas, integrate with multiple teams inside Azure, as well as across the company.
* 2 years of software development and/or software program/product management experience
* Masters degree in software engineering/computer science (or a related field), or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
An ideal candidate will bring:
* Technical understanding of Networking, Software Defined Networking, and Distributed Computing, with a background of software development
* Effective communication (written, oral, presentation), influencing and collaboration skills
* Strongly analytical and data driven with a curiosity for digging deeper into data to discover trends and cohorts that drive our business
* Understanding of the competitive cloud marketplace
* Ability to multi-task and yet deliver results consistently
* Self-starter with a strong bias for action
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.