We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the Xbox Live Cloud Security team. In this role you will own authentication and authorization services, working to ensure that users and developers can sign-in easily on any device. You will work with our engineering teams to architect and build highly reliable and scalable global services that enable tens of millions of gamers to play online daily. You have the opportunity to deeply impact Xbox Live's future growth and will collaborate with a wide variety of partners including Game Pass, Mixer, Identity, Store, CELA, and game developers.
Xbox Live is an extraordinary place to work - for every gamer, and every non-gamer with a real passion for deeply understanding our valued gaming fans (and future fans). It is a place where we recognize that we are better when we work together, and even better still when we lift and grow one another. We are made stronger by our array of dynamic perspectives and ideas. And we have fun, a lot of fun. You should join us.
Our mission is to bring players across the world together to be part of the most inclusive and fun community in gaming. Our services power the breadth of social gaming experiences including friends graphs, communications, rich gaming profiles, viral game clip creation and much more.
* 4+ years in program management with experience shipping cloud services.
* Preferred knowledge on shipping using Azure services. Bonus if you have a background in security, authentication or identity.
* Strong technical aptitude and verbal interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated ability to translate consumer, developer and business requirements into technical plans and work across client / developer teams to deliver high-quality end-to-end experiences.
* At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Drive service quality and scalability of Xbox Live's core authentication and content update services to enable users to play from any device, anywhere in the world.
* Work with game development teams to ensure they can onboard and securely authenticate their games on Xbox Live
* Partner with platform teams on service expansion beyond the console
* Champion security standards and methodologies for all Xbox Live services
* Partner with CELA and Privacy teams to drive compliance with ensure compliance with GDPR and other key regulations
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.