Come and help us grow the Azure business by building cool new capabilities for the Azure Marketplace. The Azure Marketplace provides a way for software vendors to list and sell their cloud products and services to customers. We play a key role in helping software vendors reach a large customer base, enabling various billing models for their products, connecting customers with these products, and in turn increasing Azure usage.
Does the prospect of having a direct, measurable revenue impact excite you? Do you love unlocking insights from data to make decisions? Are you at ease with both - having a deep technical discussion with developers and interacting with partners to understand their needs?
If yes, come chat with us!
* 3+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
* Track record of exhibiting Technical depth and quick ramp up on new products and technologies
* Experience collaborating and communicating with cross functional teams
* Domain expertise of one or more cloud providers like Azure, AWS, GCP
* Experience building scalable and fault-tolerant systems in a cloud/hybrid environment
* Experience on projects building Web/Application/API services is a plus
* Experience with software release management practices, tools, and automation
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Customer Focus: Engaging with Azure customers and software vendors to understand their requirements. You should expect customer feedback to guide your work. A successful candidate will show empathy for customers, be sensitive to their needs and use teamwork to deliver a great user experience.
* Feature Development: Defining new features focused on delivering customer value and impact. In delivering these features, you will drive them across various partners teams in Microsoft to bring clarity on scope, create buy-in, and design the e2e experience/capability to maximize customer impact. You understand the relevant technologies for the program and know how to partner with your Engineering team to implement and ship the feature. You shall define the right KPIs to measure the impact of features
* Agility: Expect new challenges to arrive every day. Expect to collaborate, reason, and sort through priorities with your team while constantly delivering value to our customers.
* Data-driven decision making: Analyzing data to understand how your feature is doing and what your next steps should be to increased impact.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.