The customer is interested in supporting and enhancing their Cybersecurity posture to address the evolution of information technology threats. As threats continue to evolve, they are seeking measures to protect and defend critical information systems by ensuring availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
The Program Manager is responsible for planning and managing program resources to execute development projects or project components from design phase through implementation. Interpret market requirements and convert to program deliverables. Identify and communicate project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met. Ensure effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Coordinate project schedules, monitor budgets, and recommend assign tasks. Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results. Consult with senior staff members on some technical issues.
* Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor's effort.
* Develop and manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
* Assist in the allocation of resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
* Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resources loaded schedule) to the Government.
* Knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
* Review and recommend approval and/or rework of all earned value, estimate to complete, funds and man-hour expenditure report, or other financial reports as appropriate.
* Review risk and risk mitigation activities and recommend budgets for the same.
* Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government project director.
* Review and recommend allocated management reserve within contractual limits.
* Communicate issues and solutions to the government program director in a timely and transparent manner.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the contractors' contracts staff.
* Assist in the formulation, organization, monitoring inter-connected projects, coordinate cross-project activities.
* Assist the government project manager by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs).
* Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the government project manager.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and 13 years' experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts or similar scope, type, and complexity is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
* Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
* Have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
* Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other appropriate polices.
* Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
* Must have a PMP or FAC-P/PM Mid-Level in Program Management.
* Requires an active TS/SCI or DOE Q/SCI
* Must be US Citizen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability