United States of America - Washington, D.C., Washington, D.C.
AECOM is seeking a
Program Management Support Specialist to provide support to the Submarine Acoustic Systems Program Office Towed Systems Chief Engineer at our 300 M St SE, Washington, DC 20003 location. This position is focused on programmatic support; it is not an IT-centric position.
* Providing program support to the Acoustic Systems Towed Array Program Office Chief Engineer
* Identifying content for and maintaining Towed Systems technical brief sheets; drafting Weekly and Monthly Towed Systems Engineering Activity Reports
* Interfacing with program office personnel, Navy field activity personnel, and contractors in acquisition, engineering, and logistics functional areas for action status, issue resolution, and planning
* Assisting with classified safe inventory management and consolidated action and priority lists
* Drafting, coordinating, and finalizing briefing material, correspondence, schedules, and calendars
* Coordinating, scheduling, and attending meetings; generating agendas, supporting materials, summaries, and actions as required
* Participating in records management activities
* Supporting quality improvements; generating and improving standard procedures and guidance
* An ACTIVE SECRET Government Security Clearance, which requires US citizenship
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field
* 7 years of job related experience or equivalent
* Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Position may require 15% travel
* Good interpersonal team communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to solicit and coordinate input across functional areas
* Program Management support experience
* Proofing and editing proficiency and good attention to detail
* Familiarity with Navy programs and DoD requirements
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 218233BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.